Research has proved that humans use only around 10% of their total brain capacity. The functioning of the remaining 90% remains elusive. What many people don’t know is that we all have an innate capacity for communicating with each other with no need to speak out loud or make any physical movements at all.
We are trained from childhood to conform to our parent’s expectations and the boundaries of society. The true powers of our minds are not explored as we are not encouraged or trained to think outside the box for fear of ridicule. Consequently those abilities have faded into the background simply to surface on those occasions of instantly knowing who is on the other end of the phone when it rings. Could this be a precedent to clairvoyance? Maybe your mind got a subconscious telepathic call from the person who called you.
Telepathy is a method of communication in which two people exchange thoughts, feelings and emotions directly between their minds. This is a mental capacity which anyone can use with enough practice. Everyone has the ability to use telepathy on some scale, but they have lost the knowledge of how to control it consciously. All people are capable of moments of telepathic type activity happening in their subconscious. Now think how it would be to be in the position to control this ability and actually utilize it for communication purposes. There has always been many who doubted the existence of mental powers on any level, but consider the following: you wake up in the morning feeling great, and are going about your business during the day, and run into someone you know who is having a difficult day.
The more you listen to their tale of woe about their day the worse you mood gets. This is not due to their words for the most part, it is the fact that they have transferred their negative feelings about their day into your subconscious. This is one kind of telepathy. Studies have demonstrated that it is possible to access and activate the portion of the subconscious which is responsible for this ability.
By focusing your thoughts on a specific person, you are then able to communicate with them telepathically. Like any form of communication we have been taught by our parents and teachers We learn body language and speech and we copy that language in the same way we have been taught. We all have the ability to communicate and learn the same way, the way we are all taught.
If we were never taught to use this other ability by our parents, communication with our mind, does this mean we would not be able to do it? No it wouldn’t, it just means we were not taught how.
How is it possible there are individuals who are Telepathic? How do they communicate with only their minds without using all their other senses? Obviously it is by a means not understood completely. One that doesn’t involve hearing, taste, smell or touch, but nevertheless exists. But, can this be done using artificial means (communication technology). You can’t see, feel, smell or touch radio waves, but we all know they exist.And then again, the human brain cannot be considered a radio tower. Could it possibly be ‘thought waves’ possibly electrically magnetically generated by the brain which has been scientifically proven to exist and Telepathic studies have been based on. Explaining this in terms for the average person might be a little difficult, but stay with us.
Everyone of us have latent telepathic abilities. This is something the majority of people cannot use consciously, still; like any otherskill, telepathy has to be practiced. There are many times when we use the power of telepathy without even knowing; but what would happen if you could develop telepathy to the point where you could use it whenever you want? There is a lot of skepticism about telepathy, just as with any other less commonly used instinctive mental capacity which humans possess. If you have doubts yourself about telepathy, you should consider this example how many times have you been happy when you run into someone you know who is feeling depressed; and after talking to this person for only a short time, you begin to feel the same way they do? Probably more times than it is possible to calculate. It’s not what they were saying; not with their mouths, anyway. What is happening is that you were telepathically accepting their thoughts.
Scientific analysis have proven that by retrieving the sub-conscious part of your brain and learning to focus your mind and feelings toward a specific person, it is possible to re-awaken your dormant telepathic capabilities.