Do you know that almost every human being only uses approximately 10 percent of their brains? Do you know that many individuals are clueless about the functioning of the remaining 90 percent? However, the majority of humanity does not realize that we all have in instinctive ability to communicate with one another without moving a physical muscle or speaking a word. From our infancy we are conditioned by our elder to think, speak behave or act as they did. They did not know how to teach us since they were never taught to use the powers of the mind in order to communicate with other individuals. These natural capabilities remain untapped and untrained. The ability, as a result, fades and comes up to the surface on times like when the phone rings and you just uncannily know who’s calling you. Could this be a precedent to clairvoyance? Maybe your mind got a subconscious telepathic call from the person who called you.
Color Exercise– When you are doing telepathy exercises you should guarantee that your mind does not stray and stay in the present, not the past or the future. You now require to get somebody to help you with this. You need to get different colored pencils between you.
Both of you have to decide on that is the sender and that will come to be the receiver.
Following one individual makes the option of the color in his mind and starts to share it with the other person psychologically. The sender then either agrees or disagrees and the same exercise is repeated once again. This workout needs to be duplicated till the receiver is able to get the correct color.
These are fundamental telepathy exercises, when you are successful at these, you can easily move to the following degree of exceling in the art. You have to keep going over these exercises till you accomplish mastery but progressively you will see complete success.
Receiver – The receiver should relax and remain as calm as possible. With an open mind and a willingness to receive images and impressions, the receiver should write down any impressions that come to mind. The receiver may be skeptical at first and think the things coming into their mind are not relevant.
Nevertheless, it all needs to be recorded. We all have thoughts going through our heads at times but it is important the receiver knows that thoughts are being deliberately sent.
Results. At the end of your telepathic practice session, compare notes with the receiver about the impressions and images that were sent and received. You should quickly realize that even minds inexperienced in telepathic communication can often receive vague impressions. Even though you will not get them all right the first time you try, you should see a few that match up.
You can always improve your results with practice.
Many different telepathy test are available to you. All of which can help you in measuring your psychic abilities. Although there is an element of luck with them, however, over time and many trials the results will determine if you do have telepathic abilities or whether you are merely guessing. A telepathy test is simply to test you for psychic ability and others were designed to measure the range of you ability and its strength. It is best to keep in mind that all of the telepathic skill-set includes ESP, precognition, telepathy and clairvoyance.
And developing one may lead to an increase in other powers of telepathy by default.You can access the power of your sub-conscious, simply by using exercises in deep breathing and meditation. These exercises will expand your focus by opening your mind. These exercises help your accessing other aspects of telepathic skills and your psychic, developing the section of your mind responsible for these skills. No matter how little telepathic or psychic ability you have right now, it is possible to develop your talent further, both in strength and range. However, it’s hard to know where you need improvement unless you use a telepathy test to indicate your current skills.