CONCRETE LEVELS OF PROOF This is the thought transference of concrete symbols and objects between two minds. Mental telepathy at this level must by necessity move beyond the regular five senses, and often requires a designated sender and receiver, intense concentration, training, and practice. It is easier to communicate through thought alone if it is a simple symbol or object than more complex thoughts. A color may be easier to convey than an animal or a general shape easier to communicate than a person’s name. Experiments in mental telepathy are often conducted using The Zener cards.
These are the cards that are used in tests of mental telepathy they contain symbols such as a square, circle, plus sign, star and three wavy lines. When it comes to the Zener cards, since there are only 5 cards, critics and skeptics have pointed out that a random guess would give a 20% chance of being right. One could argue that is easier to coordinate thought transference if a shared, known, limited set of concrete symbols is used between the sender and receiver.
A success rate of 50% or higher can not be explained away by simple statistics and has happened to those that believe in this mental telepathy meaning.
Center on someone you’d like to reach you. Visualize the individual accepting your thoughts and feelings. Hold your concentration for as long as you think it takes the individual to feel the link between you. Then withdraw your concentration completely. It’s important to interrupt the contact so the individual will feel the loss of transmission, which will encourage them to renew the connection and contact you in return. You should exercise with a partner. One should send thoughts, the other should receive. Start by sending simple thoughts, such as bright colors which will be readily acknowledged. The receiver should have a pen and paper handy so that he can write down anything which may be a telepathic communication.
At the end of the session, both of the participants should compare their outcome and see how successful the exercise has been. Don’t worry if it’s hard the first couple of times. Like any other skill, it will become more accessible with exercise.
This is a resourceful technique for learning how to focus your mind and your inborn telepathic abilities. There are equally powerful ways to learn to focus when two people are involved. A quick way to practice with two people.
Sender, Receiver. Figure out who will send the message and who will receive it. In this example we will suppose that you are the sender. Keep a pen and pad handy so the receiver can record any impressions that he or she may receive. At the beginning most receivers will have naturally have doubts when the sender focuses on an object however, it is best to write down the impressions to be compared later. Visualization. The sender should think ahead about some easy, simple objects that will be easy for receiver to pick up. Think of things that are common to most people, like a juicy orange, a red apple, or the golden sun.
The simplicity of these images makes them easier to project while continuing to maintain your focus.
Do you know that almost every human being only uses approximately 10 percent of their brains? Do you know that many individuals are clueless about the functioning of the remaining 90 percent? The ability is within everyone to communicate using only the power of the mind. We are able to see what others are thinking without saying anything or using any physical effort. Human beings are imitators. They learn by observation of their elders around them. This is how we learn to speak, think and behave in a given situation.
But adults do not use the power of their minds to communicate with kids.
That ability is not honed through a person’s life. We push our natural abilities aside, but it still crops up sometimes when we somehow know who is calling when the phone rings or what someone is going to say before they say it. Are we being warned about events that are soon to happen by a superior being or are we receiving these signals from others when they are thinking about us?